Tamannaah has reportedly signed yet another Hindi film even before the relase of Ajay Devagan’s Himmatwala. As per the latest rumours in Bollywood, she’s going to pair up with Tiger Shroff, son of Jackie Shroff in a film titled Heropanti. Sajid Nadiawala, a leading producer, is going to produce the film and Sabbir Khan is going to direct it. It’s being touted as a mass entertainer and Tiger Shroff is making his debut with this film. Tamannaah’s impressive track record in Telugu and Tamil film industry was the main reason why she has been getting good offers in Bollywood as well. If Himmatwala’s remake, in which she’ll be reprising Sridevi’s role, goes on to become a blockbuster, Tamannaah will be flooded with a lot more offers. In Telugu, she’ll soon be seen in the remake of Vettai which has Naga Chaitanya and Sunil in lead roles. Tamannaah has also been approached for the remake of Tagore in Hindi.
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Regina surprises with her funky look
- Suriya’s next sold for record price
- Last half an hour to be highlight of Hello
- Nikhil-Swathi’s hit crime comedy to release in Malayalam