Tamannaah has reportedly signed yet another Hindi film even before the relase of Ajay Devagan’s Himmatwala. As per the latest rumours in Bollywood, she’s going to pair up with Tiger Shroff, son of Jackie Shroff in a film titled Heropanti. Sajid Nadiawala, a leading producer, is going to produce the film and Sabbir Khan is going to direct it. It’s being touted as a mass entertainer and Tiger Shroff is making his debut with this film. Tamannaah’s impressive track record in Telugu and Tamil film industry was the main reason why she has been getting good offers in Bollywood as well. If Himmatwala’s remake, in which she’ll be reprising Sridevi’s role, goes on to become a blockbuster, Tamannaah will be flooded with a lot more offers. In Telugu, she’ll soon be seen in the remake of Vettai which has Naga Chaitanya and Sunil in lead roles. Tamannaah has also been approached for the remake of Tagore in Hindi.
- Kriti Sanon’s sister to enter films
- Rangasthalam’s pre-release event on an auspicious day?
- Kalyan Ram to join hands with talented director?
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?