One of the leading actresses down south,
Tamannaah Bhatia, currently has a couple of high-profile films in Telugu. Yesterday, Tamannaah shot for a new commercial for the popular online shopping portal, Yep ME, along with the Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan.
Sharing her happiness about working with Shah Rukh, Tamannah tweeted, “My fan moment @iamsrk you are a total inspiration such a pleasure working with you @Yepmedotcom .”
The ad film is expected to go on air during the Dasara festive season. In Telugu, Tamannah will soon be seen in Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger and Nagarjuna-Karthi’s Oopiri.
- Midnight shows canceled in Tamil Nadu
- Baahubali 2 Is Not An Elephant, It Is A Dinosaur
- Fan super excited for Saaho teaser
- Upset with Rajamouli? Tamannaah clarifies
- Rarandoi Veduka Chudham’s audio to be out soon?
Articles that might interest you