One of the leading actresses down south,
Tamannaah Bhatia, currently has a couple of high-profile films in Telugu. Yesterday, Tamannaah shot for a new commercial for the popular online shopping portal, Yep ME, along with the Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan.
Sharing her happiness about working with Shah Rukh, Tamannah tweeted, “My fan moment @iamsrk you are a total inspiration such a pleasure working with you @Yepmedotcom .”
The ad film is expected to go on air during the Dasara festive season. In Telugu, Tamannah will soon be seen in Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger and Nagarjuna-Karthi’s Oopiri.
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Katamarayudu opens to huge numbers in Nizam
- Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa completes censor
- Yesteryear star heroines end their decade-old war
- Ravi Teja in a Tamil remake?
Articles that might interest you