If the ongoing buzz is to be believed, Tamannaah will once again sizzle beside Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas in the young actor’s second film. Veteran director Bheemnaneni Srinivasa Rao will be helming this Telugu remake of the 2012 Tamil hit ‘Sundarapandian’.
Earlier, Tamannaah teamed up with Sai Srinivas for a super hit item song in his debut film, ‘Alludu Seenu’. Currently, the film’s pre-production is in the final stages and the director is working on the script to adapt it to the Telugu nativity.
The film may go on floors in April. Besides this film, Tamannaah will be seen in ‘Baahubali’ and Ravi Teja’s ‘Bengal Tiger’.
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
Articles that might interest you