If the ongoing buzz is to be believed, Tamannaah will once again sizzle beside Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas in the young actor’s second film. Veteran director Bheemnaneni Srinivasa Rao will be helming this Telugu remake of the 2012 Tamil hit ‘Sundarapandian’.
Earlier, Tamannaah teamed up with Sai Srinivas for a super hit item song in his debut film, ‘Alludu Seenu’. Currently, the film’s pre-production is in the final stages and the director is working on the script to adapt it to the Telugu nativity.
The film may go on floors in April. Besides this film, Tamannaah will be seen in ‘Baahubali’ and Ravi Teja’s ‘Bengal Tiger’.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23