Gorgeous beauty Tamannaah, who was last seen sizzling in Swing Zara song in NTR’s Jai Lava Kusa, is busy juggling four movies in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi simultaneously. Amid her hectic schedules, Tamannaah is taking some time off to raise awareness on the important cause of early detection of breast cancer.
Tamannaah will take part in the Pink Ribbon Walk 2017 at the KBR Park in Hyderabad tomorrow morning at 6:30 am. The event is a joint effort by the KIMS Hospital and the Ushalakshmi Breast Cancer Foundation. Tamannaah took to Twitter and urged her fans to take part in the event to spread the message.
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink