Star heroine Tamannaah, who has been shooting for Queen’s Telugu remake in France, will soon team up with Bollywood actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar. Tamannaah’s next Bollywood flick will be a remake of the cult Tamil gangster drama, Jigarthanda.
While Tamannaah will reprise Lakshmi Menon’s role, Farhan plays Siddharth’s character. Sanjay Dutt, who’s returned to acting with Bhoomi, will repeat Bobby Simha’s villainous act. This remake will be produced by hero Ajay Devgn and directed by Nishikant Kamat.
- Nayanthara starts shooting for Sye Raa
- Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu sets a new national record
- Award-winning Editor Anil Malnad passes away
- Kiara reveals Mahesh’s dedication on BAN’s sets
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry