Milk beauty Tamannaah is currently juggling between Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger and Nagarjuna-Karthi multi-starrer. She will soon join the shooting of Baahubali 2, which will commence in October. As per the latest buzz in the Tamil media circles, she is in talks for the female lead’s role in Simbu’s upcoming project.
Simbu, who heaved a sigh of relief after the release of Vaalu, is now busy shooting for Gautham Menon’s film. Also, his film in the direction of Selvaraghavan is nearing completion. Soon, he will team up with national award winning director Ameer. Touted to be a rustic love tale, the makers of this film are considering Tamannaah as the leading lady. So,we could hear an official confirmation very soon.
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Hansika In Talks For Sangamithra?
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
Articles that might interest you