Last year, the trilingual horror comedy, Abhinetri, saw the coming together of the dancing sensation of India Prabhu Deva and gorgeous actress Tamannaah. According to the latest reports, the duo will team up yet again.
Apparently, Prabhu Deva has given his nod to Dharma Durai director Seenu Ramasamy’s script. Seenu, who has already worked with Tamannaah in Dharma Durai, has approached Tamannaah and the actress is quite enthused about signing the movie.
An official announcement will be made very soon. Tamannaah will next be seen in the highly anticipated magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, this summer.
- Star comedian’s full-length role in Trivikram-NTR film?
- Summer release for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR-Ram Charan
- Keerthy Suresh In Talks For Ram’s Next?
- Actor’s Search For A Soulmate Goes Viral
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film