Actress Tamannaah, who played the fiery warrior Avantika in SS Rajamouli’s epic magnum opus Baahubali The Beginning, said that she or the film’s unit are not nervous about the gigantic expectations on the film’s sequel, Baahubali The Conclusion.
Speaking to a leading national media agency, Tamannaah said that the team felt the pressure during the release of the first part and about how the audiences across the country would receive the film, and that they are more excited about the second part now rather than being worried.
Tamannaah also revealed that only a 25 percent of Baahubali 2’s shooting part is pending and that the team is determined to wrap up the entire shooting by November.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you