Tamannaah, one of the leading actresses down south, currently has a big budget trilingual thriller titled Abhinetri in her kitty. The film is being made with a whopping budget of nearly 70 crores and it is being shot simultaneously Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
Yesterday, Tamannaah took to her Twitter profile and said that she has wrapped up the talkie part of Abhinetri. The unit will now complete the patchwork if any and ready the film for a grand release in July. The film’s first look posters and the teaser got a huge response already.
Dancing sensation Prabhu Deva will return to the silver screen with this film, which also has Sonu Sood playing an important role. Abhinetri is being directed by AL Vijay and presented by writer Kona Venkat.
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
- Venkatesh All Praises For Sudha Kongara
- First look of Nithiin’s next to be unveiled soon
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
- Mahesh23’s first look delayed yet again
Articles that might interest you