Tamannaah, one of the leading actresses down south, currently has a big budget trilingual thriller titled Abhinetri in her kitty. The film is being made with a whopping budget of nearly 70 crores and it is being shot simultaneously Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
Yesterday, Tamannaah took to her Twitter profile and said that she has wrapped up the talkie part of Abhinetri. The unit will now complete the patchwork if any and ready the film for a grand release in July. The film’s first look posters and the teaser got a huge response already.
Dancing sensation Prabhu Deva will return to the silver screen with this film, which also has Sonu Sood playing an important role. Abhinetri is being directed by AL Vijay and presented by writer Kona Venkat.
- Vishal Has No Plans To Get Married Until
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer reaches a magical figure
- NTR’s Jai Lava Kusa’s Release Date Announced!
- 100 feet hot air balloon promotions for Rajini’s 2.0
- Different screenplay is the highlight of Kurukshetram: Arjun
Articles that might interest you