Tamannaah has been a most sought after actress for the last decade and the petite beauty is admired for her commitment towards her craft. Being a Gujarathi, Tamannaah even learnt to speak fluent Telugu and Tamil. Currently, Tamannaah’s cameo in the latest Tamil hit, ‘Nannbenda’, has been winning her appreciation.
For the first time in her career, Tamannaah dubbed her own voice for her short cameo in the film. Those who have seen the film are appreciating Tamannaah’s confident voice and fluency in Tamil. While this is only a cameo, Tamannaah is reportedly willing to dub for all her future films.
Let us hope that the gorgeous beauty realizes her dream very soon. The actress will soon be seen in ‘Baahubali’ which is releasing this May.
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Kanam’s promotions to start on a grand note
- DSP to rock at Rangasthalam’s pre-release event
- Money is not everything in life: Rajamouli