It was reported long ago that star heroine Tamannaah would reprise Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut’s role in the Tamil remake of Queen. The film was supposed to be directed by veteran actress and filmmaker Revathi and produced by Thiagarajan.
But in an unexpected development, this much-hyped film has been shelved, according to the latest buzz in Tamil media circles. The reasons behind this sudden twist are yet unknown.
On the other hand, Tamannaah was also supposed to act in Queen’s Telugu remake to be directed by Kannada actor-director Ramesh Aravind. No latest update is available on this project yet.
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s Sankranthi release doubtful?
- Baahubali continues to create records
- Ram Charan to enter theater business?
- Allu Sirish wraps up a gritty fight sequence