It was reported long ago that star heroine Tamannaah would reprise Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut’s role in the Tamil remake of Queen. The film was supposed to be directed by veteran actress and filmmaker Revathi and produced by Thiagarajan.
But in an unexpected development, this much-hyped film has been shelved, according to the latest buzz in Tamil media circles. The reasons behind this sudden twist are yet unknown.
On the other hand, Tamannaah was also supposed to act in Queen’s Telugu remake to be directed by Kannada actor-director Ramesh Aravind. No latest update is available on this project yet.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking openin
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many