If the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, one of the popular actresses across the country, Tamannaah Bhatia, is all set to sizzle in a special song in Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’ upcoming film. As per the reports, the makers of the film recently approached Tamannaah for this special song and the actress is said to have given her nod. Apparently, the makers shelled out a whopping paycheck to get Tamannaah’s dates.
If the news indeed turns out to be true, this will be Tamannaah’s second item song in her career. Apparently, the shooting for this song will take place in November. Incidentally, Tamannaah also sizzled in the popular song ‘Na inti Peru Silku’ in Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’ debut film, Alludu Seenu.
Senior director Bheemineni Srinivasa Rao is directing this film which is an official remake of Tamil superhit Sundarapandian.
- Dashakudu completes censor, ready for release
- From 3 childhood friends to 5 lakh followers: Nikhil’s journey
- Allu Arjun’s special training for NPS
- Final schedule of Suriya’s next underway
- Interview : Sai Pallavi -Girls with pimples are being loved more now
Articles that might interest you