The gorgeously beautiful Tamannah has bagged a plum role in ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s “Baahubali’. Prabhas is essaying two roles in the movie. The elder Prabhas will be known as Baahubali and the younger Prabhas will be known as Shivudu. Tamanna will be paired with Shivudu and Anushka will be seen opposite Baahubali.
This news has brought great cheer to Tamannah’s fans, as the actress is sure to look stunning in period costumes. Currently, the production team is getting ready to film a mammoth war sequence and preparations are going on at Ramoji Film City.
M.M.Keeravani is composing the music for this movie and Senthil is handling the cinematography. Arka Media is producing this big budget bilingual project.
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
- Thaman starts composing for Varun’s next
Articles that might interest you