She responded saying that she is too busy with her career and has no time for romance or marriage.
She reportedly added that age is not the criterion for marriage and one should get into a relationship leading to marriage only when it feels like it. Her opinions reflect the mindsets of youngsters in India, in contrast to our elders who are of the opinion that marriage should happen at the right time.
Tamannah will be next seen opposite Mahesh babu in the Sreenu Vaitla’s ‘Aagadu’. She is also expected to be seen in an item number in Bellamkonda Suresh’s son film under the direction of V.V. Vinayak
- This young actress is a huge fan of Mahesh Babu
- Finally, Regina to make her Bollywood debut
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US