She responded saying that she is too busy with her career and has no time for romance or marriage.
She reportedly added that age is not the criterion for marriage and one should get into a relationship leading to marriage only when it feels like it. Her opinions reflect the mindsets of youngsters in India, in contrast to our elders who are of the opinion that marriage should happen at the right time.
Tamannah will be next seen opposite Mahesh babu in the Sreenu Vaitla’s ‘Aagadu’. She is also expected to be seen in an item number in Bellamkonda Suresh’s son film under the direction of V.V. Vinayak
- Samantha Cuts Short Her Post-Wedding Holiday
- After NTR and Charan, it’s Allu Arjun for Sukumar
- Malayalam heart-throb unveils Rana’s NRNM’s trailer
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Uddanam victims once again
- Varun Tej all set to score his first $1 million
Articles that might interest you