She responded saying that she is too busy with her career and has no time for romance or marriage.
She reportedly added that age is not the criterion for marriage and one should get into a relationship leading to marriage only when it feels like it. Her opinions reflect the mindsets of youngsters in India, in contrast to our elders who are of the opinion that marriage should happen at the right time.
Tamannah will be next seen opposite Mahesh babu in the Sreenu Vaitla’s ‘Aagadu’. She is also expected to be seen in an item number in Bellamkonda Suresh’s son film under the direction of V.V. Vinayak
- Nara Rohit To Team Up With Mega Heroine?
- Super Star’s Kaala goes on floors
- Sukumar sir, please give us a title: Ram Charan
- Makers of Shruti Hassan’s next granted bail
- Harish credits Bunny for DJ’s story
Articles that might interest you