During promotions of her latest film Abhinetri, Tamannah revealed some interesting details about her attachment with objects. She said that there was a pink dress in her childhood that she was so fond of. Apparently, she used to wear it everyday and her mother was so fed up of it that she gave it away.
On learning that the dress would no longer be with her, the gorgeous actress reportedly cried for a whole day. Tamannah also said that she finds it hard to discard even the basic day to day objects that come into her life.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you