During promotions of her latest film Abhinetri, Tamannah revealed some interesting details about her attachment with objects. She said that there was a pink dress in her childhood that she was so fond of. Apparently, she used to wear it everyday and her mother was so fed up of it that she gave it away.
On learning that the dress would no longer be with her, the gorgeous actress reportedly cried for a whole day. Tamannah also said that she finds it hard to discard even the basic day to day objects that come into her life.
- Suriya impresses with own dubbing in Gang’s teaser
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s Sankranthi release doubtful?
- Baahubali continues to create records
- Ram Charan to enter theater business?