During promotions of her latest film Abhinetri, Tamannah revealed some interesting details about her attachment with objects. She said that there was a pink dress in her childhood that she was so fond of. Apparently, she used to wear it everyday and her mother was so fed up of it that she gave it away.
On learning that the dress would no longer be with her, the gorgeous actress reportedly cried for a whole day. Tamannah also said that she finds it hard to discard even the basic day to day objects that come into her life.
- Star hero film opening on a dull note
- Star director to grace Mahesh’s intro event in Chennai?
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
Articles that might interest you