Well-known Tamil actor-filmmaker duo Sasikumar and Samuthirakani had earlier given several hit films. As per the latest reports in the Tamil media circles, the duo is planning yet another project in Samuthirakani’s direction after 6 long years.
The reports further reveal that this film will be made as a Tamil-Telugu bilingual and that Samuthirakani is planning to approach Nani for the Telugu version. In 2015, Samuthirakani’s bilingual action drama, Jenda Pai Kapiraju, starred Nani. The film released amid several pre-release hiccups and ended up as a disappointing venture.
- NTR opens up about negativity on social media
- Vijay Antony’s Indra Sena In post-production
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Raja The Great’s title song impresses
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
Articles that might interest you