Saaho, the much-awaited multilingual action-adventurous movie starring Prabhas, is getting bigger and better with each passing day. The film’s team is roping in stars from all the major movie industries to make it a true pan-Indian flick.
As per the latest buzz, Tamil actor Arun Vijay, who had played a negative role in Ram Charan’s Bruce Lee, has been roped in for a crucial role in Saaho. An official confirmation is awaited in this regard.
It’s well-known that Bollywood star Neil Nitin Mukesh will be essaying the chief antagonist’s role in Saaho. Chunky Panday too will be seen in a key role. The makers are yet to announce the leading lady’s name. Sujeeth is directing Saaho and UV Creations banner is bankrolling it on a lavish scale.
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
- Kriti Kharbanda Teams Up With The Deols
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you