Saaho, the much-awaited multilingual action-adventurous movie starring Prabhas, is getting bigger and better with each passing day. The film’s team is roping in stars from all the major movie industries to make it a true pan-Indian flick.
As per the latest buzz, Tamil actor Arun Vijay, who had played a negative role in Ram Charan’s Bruce Lee, has been roped in for a crucial role in Saaho. An official confirmation is awaited in this regard.
It’s well-known that Bollywood star Neil Nitin Mukesh will be essaying the chief antagonist’s role in Saaho. Chunky Panday too will be seen in a key role. The makers are yet to announce the leading lady’s name. Sujeeth is directing Saaho and UV Creations banner is bankrolling it on a lavish scale.
- Will Nani play the legendary NTR?
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya to release in 7 languages?
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US