Puri Jagannadh’s speech at the audio launch of Paisa Vasool has triggered a new controversy on social media. While several people had been trolling Puri Jagannadh for the past few days, now Tamil actress and columnist, Kasturi has taken a dig at Puri.
In his speech, Puri had stated that fans of Balakrishna love being slapped by him, and also added that the media misunderstood the equation which Balakrishna shares with his fans. Taking a dig at his comments, Kasturi said, “#NandamuriBalakrishna ‘s fans love to be hit”- #PuriJagan says. uhhh…Maybe that drug charge wasn’t without basis after all.”
Meanwhile, Puri is busy with the post production and promotions of Paisa Vasool which is slated for release on September 1. Shriya Saran, Muskaan Sethi and Kyra Dutt have played the lead roles, alongside Balakrishna, in this action drama.
— kasturi shankar (@KasthuriShankar) August 18, 2017
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?
- Ace cameraman for NTR’s next
- NTR’s mother makes a rare public appearance
- New schedule of Tej’s next goes on floors
- Leading Malayalam director to make his Bollywood debut