In his latest interview, Ravi Arasu confirmed that his next film is indeed with Naga Chaitanya and that it will kick-start soon after he wraps up his ongoing film. Meanwhile, Chay will also begin his film with Kalyan Krishna.
Eetti showcases an inspiring story of a National Hurdles champion suffering from a rare medical condition called External Haemophilia. Chay will reprise Atharva Murali’s role in the remake.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you