In his latest interview, Ravi Arasu confirmed that his next film is indeed with Naga Chaitanya and that it will kick-start soon after he wraps up his ongoing film. Meanwhile, Chay will also begin his film with Kalyan Krishna.
Eetti showcases an inspiring story of a National Hurdles champion suffering from a rare medical condition called External Haemophilia. Chay will reprise Atharva Murali’s role in the remake.
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US
- Award-winning DP to shoot Bharath Ane Nenu