In his latest interview, Ravi Arasu confirmed that his next film is indeed with Naga Chaitanya and that it will kick-start soon after he wraps up his ongoing film. Meanwhile, Chay will also begin his film with Kalyan Krishna.
Eetti showcases an inspiring story of a National Hurdles champion suffering from a rare medical condition called External Haemophilia. Chay will reprise Atharva Murali’s role in the remake.
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag