With the Madras High Court’s stay order against the release of the 17th July release Vaalu, one of the leading Tamil stars, Simbu, has once again found himself in a state of uncertainty. The film’s release has been delayed for nearly three years and Simbu had no big release in the past two years, which led his career pushed to dark corners.
Recently, Simbu vented out his angst and frustration over the film’s release and lamented that he has lost almost everything and everyone in these three years. Even Simbu’s father and yesteryear’s hero, T Rajendar, organized a press meet and alleged that there has been a conspiracy to jeopardize Simbu’s career.
Following all these setbacks, Simbu has now found immense support from his colleagues and peers in the Tamil film industry. Many top stars spoke to Simbu and instilled confidence in him during these testing times. Reportedly, even Hansika, Simbu’s ex-girlfriend has come in support for the young hero.
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
Articles that might interest you