The theater strike as a protest against the Tamil Nadu government’s decision to impose double tax on movie tickets has entered into its fourth day today. More than 1,000 theaters remained shut over the past 4 days.
According to the Tamil Nadu Theater Exhibitor’s Associating’s report, the film industry has lost over 60 crores in these 4 days due to the ongoing strike. Meanwhile, fresh reports are emerging that the TN government has responded positively to the film’s industry’s appeal to repeal the latest GO of imposing 30% state tax excluding GST on films.
- Megastar Wishes Actress For Crossing A Milestone
- Madhavan Goes Gaga Over Naga Chaitanya
- Amy Jackson Fumes At Trump’s Administration
- Handsome deal for Kalyanram15’s satellite rights
- Dil-Raju-Koratala-Allu Arjun film on cards?