Shruti Haasan has won her battle against a leading Tamil magazine. Last month, this Tamil magazine had published an article that Shruti Haasan and Dhanush were having an affair and soon it kickstarted a storm in Kollywood. Dhanush and his wife Aishwarya Dhanush condemned the news and stated that it just a baseless rumour. However, Shruti Haasan went a step ahead and slapped a notice against the magazine for publishing the article. Nearly a month later, the owners of this leading Tamil magazine apologized to Shruti Haasan. Confirming the news, Shruti Haasan tweeted, “Today is an important day for me the weekly magazine that carried a completely fabricated story on me has made an apology (I appreciate it).Ultimately the truth does prevail.this whole mesh of so called sources and stories may finally untangle at least in my world :).” Meanwhile, Shruti Haasan is busy shuttling between Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai on work and she’s reportedly keen on acting in more Telugu films.
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Update on Jai Lava Kusa’s shoot and audio release
Articles that might interest you