Arun Vijay, son of popular character artiste Vijay Kumar and the actor who impressed everyone in a villain’s role in Ajith’s Yenthavadu Gaani, has been roped in for the villain’s role in Ram Charan’s upcoming film in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction. The film’s shooting has been progressing at a brisk pace in Hyderabad and Arun Vijay has been taking part in it.
Ram Charan will be playing the role of a stuntman in this yet to be titled film and the film is expected to feature high octane action sequences. Ram Charan even trained under experts in Thailand to perform heavy duty stunts in this film. The film has Rakul Preet playing Ram Charan’s love interest and SS Thaman is the music composer, while DVV Danayya is the film’s producer.
- Gautham Menon-Dhanush’s ENPT resumes finally
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu