Arun Vijay, son of popular character artiste Vijay Kumar and the actor who impressed everyone in a villain’s role in Ajith’s Yenthavadu Gaani, has been roped in for the villain’s role in Ram Charan’s upcoming film in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction. The film’s shooting has been progressing at a brisk pace in Hyderabad and Arun Vijay has been taking part in it.
Ram Charan will be playing the role of a stuntman in this yet to be titled film and the film is expected to feature high octane action sequences. Ram Charan even trained under experts in Thailand to perform heavy duty stunts in this film. The film has Rakul Preet playing Ram Charan’s love interest and SS Thaman is the music composer, while DVV Danayya is the film’s producer.
- Baahubali’s day 1 AP/Telangana collections
- Baahubali starts with a bang in Krishna region
- Baahubali opens to record Nizam collections
- Baahubali sets a new national record by double the margin
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
Articles that might interest you