Mande Suryudu has an extensive drug mafia backdrop. The film’s director Magizh Thirumeni did an extensive research on the mafia’s modus operandi before taking it on the floors. SS Thaman has scored the tunes and Venkateswarlu, Yellareddy and Ganesh Yadav are releasing the film in Telugu.
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Tamil debut from March
- Priya Prakash Varrier’s song sets a new Mollywood record