Mande Suryudu has an extensive drug mafia backdrop. The film’s director Magizh Thirumeni did an extensive research on the mafia’s modus operandi before taking it on the floors. SS Thaman has scored the tunes and Venkateswarlu, Yellareddy and Ganesh Yadav are releasing the film in Telugu.
- Baahubali’s Manohari To Shake A Leg With Varun Tej
- Bunny Ropes In A Tutor For DJ
- Stage is all set for Baahubali extravaganza
- RGV spews venom on Pawan Kalyan yet again
- Picture of NTR’s prosthetic mask goes viral
Articles that might interest you