Tamil star Dhanush’s directorial debut movie, Power Paandi (Pa.Paandi), released yesterday to positive response from critics and fans. The film stars veteran sir Rajkiran, Revathi and Prasanna and it showcases the emotional story of an old man.
According to the latest reports, Power Paandi will be remade in Telugu and veteran actor Mohan Babu will be reprising Rajkiran’s role, apart from co-producing the movie along with Dhanush.
Apparently, it was Rajinikanth who had recently arranged a special preview of Power Paandi to Mohan Babu and suggested him to remake the film in Telugu. Subramaniam Siva, who had earlier directed Manchu Manoj’s Donga Dongadi, will direct this movie.
- Good openings expected for Rarandoi
- Top technician roped in for Spyder
- Date locked for Andhhagadu’s pre-release event
- Shruthi Haasan makes some bold statements
- Young hero training hard for a kickboxing film
Articles that might interest you