Tamil star Dhanush’s directorial debut movie, Power Paandi (Pa.Paandi), released yesterday to positive response from critics and fans. The film stars veteran sir Rajkiran, Revathi and Prasanna and it showcases the emotional story of an old man.
According to the latest reports, Power Paandi will be remade in Telugu and veteran actor Mohan Babu will be reprising Rajkiran’s role, apart from co-producing the movie along with Dhanush.
Apparently, it was Rajinikanth who had recently arranged a special preview of Power Paandi to Mohan Babu and suggested him to remake the film in Telugu. Subramaniam Siva, who had earlier directed Manchu Manoj’s Donga Dongadi, will direct this movie.
- Baahubali’s Mumbai premiere cancelled
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
Articles that might interest you