Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay and Keerthy Suresh-starrer Bhairava was released and ended up as a decent grosser by collecting over 100 crores. Now, this high budget action comedy entertainer is all set for its release in Telugu in May.
After the decent success of his movies such as Thuppaki and Police (Theri in Tamil), Vijay’s popularity amongst Telugu audiences rose several notches higher, and this should help Bhairava.
Bhairava was directed by Bharatan and it will be released in Telugu by Bellam Ramakrishna Reddy, who has also acquired the Telugu rights of Tamil biggies such as Saamy 2 and Balloon.
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
Articles that might interest you