Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay and Keerthy Suresh-starrer Bhairava was released and ended up as a decent grosser by collecting over 100 crores. Now, this high budget action comedy entertainer is all set for its release in Telugu in May.
After the decent success of his movies such as Thuppaki and Police (Theri in Tamil), Vijay’s popularity amongst Telugu audiences rose several notches higher, and this should help Bhairava.
Bhairava was directed by Bharatan and it will be released in Telugu by Bellam Ramakrishna Reddy, who has also acquired the Telugu rights of Tamil biggies such as Saamy 2 and Balloon.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon