Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay and Keerthy Suresh-starrer Bhairava was released and ended up as a decent grosser by collecting over 100 crores. Now, this high budget action comedy entertainer is all set for its release in Telugu in May.
After the decent success of his movies such as Thuppaki and Police (Theri in Tamil), Vijay’s popularity amongst Telugu audiences rose several notches higher, and this should help Bhairava.
Bhairava was directed by Bharatan and it will be released in Telugu by Bellam Ramakrishna Reddy, who has also acquired the Telugu rights of Tamil biggies such as Saamy 2 and Balloon.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you