Tamil Superstar Suriya has become quite a phenomenon in Tollywood these days. The actor is currently busy shooting for his upcoming film ‘Masas’. According to the latest update, this film’s release has now been postponed to the 15th of May.
Initially, the Venkat Prabhu directorial was set for a May 1st release, but as Kamal Haasan’s Uttama Villain is also arriving on the same date, the makers have postponed the film to 15th.
Masss features Nayanthara and Amy Jackson as the female leads. Yuvan Shankar Raja scores the music along with Thaman .
- Special photo shoot planned for RC11
- Katamarayudu to have stylish fights
- Mahesh’s family joins him in Chennai
- Massive openings expected for Katamarayudu
- Star director to grace Baahubali audio launch
Articles that might interest you