Versatile artiste and talented writer Tanikella Bharani has a directed a film titled ‘Mithunam’ with legendary singer S.P.Balasubrahmanyam and veteran artiste Lakshmi in the lead roles. The story is a heartwarming tale about two people who are forced to embrace loneliness when their kids settle down abroad. Tanikella Bharani has taken extreme care to bring out the story in a beautiful way, say people familiar with the project.
Veenapani has scored the music and Yesudas has lent his tone for a song in the movie. The audio CD will be unveiled this 31st in New York City. Industrialist Anand Rao is the producer of this project.
- Yesteryear actress passes away
- I don’t have time for my haters: Pawan Kalyan
- Samantha’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual from February
- No change in Naa Peru Surya’s release date
- Valentine’s Day treat from Naa Peru Surya team