Versatile comedy artiste Tanikella Bharani has been presented with the ‘Allu Ramalingaiah National Comedian Award’ at a function held in Hyderabad today. The event was attended by Megastar Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan, Allu Arjun, Brahmanandam, Allu Aravind and other members of the film industry. A host of political leaders like Ganta Srinivasa Rao, Vatti Vasantha Kumar and others also attended the event.
The award was instituted in memory of the Late Sri Allu Ramalingaiah garu and past awardees include Dr. Brahmanandam, Bollywood comedian Johny Lever,E.V.V. Satyanarayana and Manorama. A visibly happy Tanikella Bharani expressed his gratitude towards the awards committee and to the film industry for honoring him.
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title