Versatile comedy artiste Tanikella Bharani has been presented with the ‘Allu Ramalingaiah National Comedian Award’ at a function held in Hyderabad today. The event was attended by Megastar Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan, Allu Arjun, Brahmanandam, Allu Aravind and other members of the film industry. A host of political leaders like Ganta Srinivasa Rao, Vatti Vasantha Kumar and others also attended the event.
The award was instituted in memory of the Late Sri Allu Ramalingaiah garu and past awardees include Dr. Brahmanandam, Bollywood comedian Johny Lever,E.V.V. Satyanarayana and Manorama. A visibly happy Tanikella Bharani expressed his gratitude towards the awards committee and to the film industry for honoring him.
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema
- Special arrangements for Prabhas’s Dubai stay