No, his name is not Lavangam. Versatile artist Tanikella Bharani’s son Teja is going to be seen in a movie titled ‘Mr.Lavangam’. The movie is being produced on R.K.Entertainments Banner and Malladhi Chalapathi is the director.
Mr.Lavangam is going to be a full length comedy entertainer, says the Producer. Sindhu is the heroine in this movie. Brahmanandam, Chalapati Rao, Krishna Bhagawan and Kondavalasa are playing key roles in the movie.
Let us hope Teja turns out to be as talented and versatile as his illustrious father.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch