No, his name is not Lavangam. Versatile artist Tanikella Bharani’s son Teja is going to be seen in a movie titled ‘Mr.Lavangam’. The movie is being produced on R.K.Entertainments Banner and Malladhi Chalapathi is the director.
Mr.Lavangam is going to be a full length comedy entertainer, says the Producer. Sindhu is the heroine in this movie. Brahmanandam, Chalapati Rao, Krishna Bhagawan and Kondavalasa are playing key roles in the movie.
Let us hope Teja turns out to be as talented and versatile as his illustrious father.
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Star Hero Says No To Remakes
- Dry run finally ends in Bollywood
Articles that might interest you