Young hero Tanish’s ‘Chanakyudu’ is all set to release in the second week of November as per the information given by the production team. The movie has Ishita Dutta as the heroine and G. Srinivas is the director.The movie is an action love story which has been shot extensively in Bangkok.
Music has been scored by Vengi and film has been produced by T. Santosh and G. Ramchandra Rao. Kota Srinivasa Rao, Ali, Subbaraju and Jhansi are playing important roles in this movie.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links