Young hero Tanish’s ‘Chanakyudu’ is all set to release in the second week of November as per the information given by the production team. The movie has Ishita Dutta as the heroine and G. Srinivas is the director.The movie is an action love story which has been shot extensively in Bangkok.
Music has been scored by Vengi and film has been produced by T. Santosh and G. Ramchandra Rao. Kota Srinivasa Rao, Ali, Subbaraju and Jhansi are playing important roles in this movie.
- Chiranjeevi’s gesture to help ailing senior artistes wins hearts
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making
- Babai at his best! Ram Charan hails Power Star
- Vishnu all praises for Shriya
- Dil Raju reveals why he is out of Bharatheeyudu 2