In the latest bulletin issued by the AP Film Chamber, two interesting titles caught our eye. One is ‘Itthadi’, which has been registered by RGV Film Factory. As of now, there is no clear information as to which project this title will be used for.
Another interesting title which was registered is ‘Tapori’. This title was registered by Parameshwara Arts banner, which is headed by Bandla Ganesh. The production house is currently busy with two projects – ‘Baadshah’ with NTR and ‘Iddarammayilatho’ with Allu Arjun. So for which movie will the title ‘Tapori’ be used?
Well, Bandla Ganesh is reportedly gearing up to produce a movie with Mahesh Babu and Puri Jagan and another one with Prabhas. Perhaps, one of them could be ‘Tapori’.
- Mirchi girl trashes marriage rumors
- Trisha Gets A Rare Honour From UNICEF
- Star character artiste has no plans to join politics
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?