Charming actress Tapsee Pannu has carved out a niche in the South Indian film industry. After making her debut with Jhummandi Naadam, she bagged fair number of movies under her belt. A couple of years ago, she made her debut in Bollywood with Chasme Baddoor and recently she got noticed over there for her power packed role in Akshay Kumar’s ‘Baby’.
News is that she will be busy commuting between Chennai and Mumbai to accommodate dates for her new signings. She is said have taken up two offers, one each in Tamil and Hindi and she will be juggling between these two places for their shoot.
She was last seen in Gopichand’s Sahasam, after which she hasn’t signed any other project in Telugu. Her latest project Kanchana-2 will hit screens in this Summer.
- Sharwa’s next gets a release date
- Murugadoss announces Mahesh23’s release date
- Tollywood’s ‘War Star’ shoots for yet another war film
- Duvvada Jagannadham’s teaser offers a wholesome treat
- Award winning DP for Allu Arjun’s next
Articles that might interest you