NTR’s much-awaited action entertainer, Jai Lava Kusa, released this morning amid a huge buzz and sky-high expectations. NTR’s triple treat as Jai, Lava and Kusa has thrilled his fans. Even the maverick director SS Rajamouli is smitten by Tarak’s superlative performance.
Soon after watching Jai Lava Kusa, Rajamouli, who made made his directorial debut with Tarak’s Student No.1, took to Twitter and tweeted, “Tarak.. my heart is swelling with immense pride.. words are just not enough..jai JAI”. That coming from one of India’s finest filmmakers is a huge validation of Tarak’s potential as an actor.
Tarak.. my heart is swelling with immense pride..words are just not enough..jai JAI..🙏 #JaiLavaKusa
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) September 21, 2017
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser