A few years ago, Taraka Ratna appeared in a negative role in Ravi Babu’s ‘Amaravati’. He stole the show with his performance as a villain and many expected him to take that line of work seriously. But he did not pursue it and tried his luck as a hero.
After a long gap, he played a negative role once again in ‘Raja Cheyyi Vesthe’. While the movie has received a lukewarm response, Taraka Ratna’s villainism has come in for praise and many critics have noted that he has good potential as a villain.
At a time when Telugu cinema is facing a dearth of glamorous home grown villains, perhaps Taraka Ratna should pursue this line seriously and become a dominant on screen baddie.
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?