A few years ago, Taraka Ratna appeared in a negative role in Ravi Babu’s ‘Amaravati’. He stole the show with his performance as a villain and many expected him to take that line of work seriously. But he did not pursue it and tried his luck as a hero.
After a long gap, he played a negative role once again in ‘Raja Cheyyi Vesthe’. While the movie has received a lukewarm response, Taraka Ratna’s villainism has come in for praise and many critics have noted that he has good potential as a villain.
At a time when Telugu cinema is facing a dearth of glamorous home grown villains, perhaps Taraka Ratna should pursue this line seriously and become a dominant on screen baddie.
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
Articles that might interest you