Tarakaratna doesn’t seem to be choosy about his projects. He’s already acting in a film titled Mike Testing 123 and now he has signed a new film titled Vijetha. P Udaybhaskar is going to direct the film and V Doraswamy Raju is producing it. Sanjjanaa and Shweta Basu are playing the lead roles. “The film is a triangular love story. Two girls fall in love with the same guy and the story is about how he deals with the situation. It is going to be a romantic and family entertainer,” Tarakaratna said. Arjun is composing the music and the re-recording of the songs has already begun. The film is likely to go on floors in July.
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu
- Here’s what Balakrishna will play when he turns 60
- All eyes on Achari America Yatra’s trailer
- Interview : Krishnam Raju- Marriage is definitely on Prabhas’s mind