Hero Tarun was once known as the chocolate boy of Tollywood and had a huge female fan base. Known for blockbusters such as Nuvve Kavali and Nuvve Nuvve, Tarun has been on a low for the past few years and only appeared in 5 films in the last decade.
Tarun is currently shooting for his comeback after a brief hiatus. The flick is touted to be a romantic entertainer. He will apparently appear as a character which has his own unique philosophy.
The movie’s first look is expected to be launched this month. Actress Oviya is be playing the lead.
- Sitara’s first day at dance school
- NTR to kick-start dubbing for Jai Lava Kusa
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
Articles that might interest you