After nearly a two-year hiatus, Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja donned the grease paint for his recently launched action entertainer, Touch Chesi Chudu. The film’s first schedule will take place in Hyderabad and it will last for a week.
After the Hyderabad schedule, the film’s unit will head to the exotic tourist destination of Pondicherry for an extensive schedule. The Pondy schedule will last for 25 days and a majority of the film’s talkie part will be wrapped up.
Writer Vikram Sirikonda is making his directorial debut with this high budget entertainer and Vallabhaneni Vamsi and Nallamalupu Bujji are producing it. Raashi Khanna and Lavanya Tripathi will be seen romancing Ravi Teja in this movie.
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
Articles that might interest you