After nearly a two-year hiatus, Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja donned the grease paint for his recently launched action entertainer, Touch Chesi Chudu. The film’s first schedule will take place in Hyderabad and it will last for a week.
After the Hyderabad schedule, the film’s unit will head to the exotic tourist destination of Pondicherry for an extensive schedule. The Pondy schedule will last for 25 days and a majority of the film’s talkie part will be wrapped up.
Writer Vikram Sirikonda is making his directorial debut with this high budget entertainer and Vallabhaneni Vamsi and Nallamalupu Bujji are producing it. Raashi Khanna and Lavanya Tripathi will be seen romancing Ravi Teja in this movie.
- Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Voter’ Nearing Completion
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
- National Award winner as villain in Vikram’s next
- Bhagmati’s first look gets a date
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
Articles that might interest you