‘Akhil’, the debut film of Akhil Akkineni, was supposed to hit the screens on 22nd October. However, last minutes glitches in the film’s visual effects caused resulted in a postponement, much to the disappointment of Akkineni fans. There were also several rumors that Akhil has been further postponed to Sankranthi next year.
However, in a delightful turn of events, Team Akhil announced this evening that the film will be releasing on 11th November as a Diwali treat for fans. Akhil’s producer Nithiin too announced it officially on his twitter page. Celebrations have already begun among the fans, who are highly excited to watch the handsome Akkineni lad’s scintillating dance moves and intense performance on the screen.
Sayyeshaa Saigal plays Akhil’s love interest and VV Vinayak is the film’s director. The audio album composed by Anup Rubens and Thaman has been a decent success.
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
Articles that might interest you