With exactly three weeks remaining for a grand worldwide release, the makers of Baahubali have kick-started their promotions already. Yesterday, the film’s lead cast, Prabhas, Rana and Tamannaah,interacted with Bollywood media at a special promotional event in Mumbai.
Unlike down south, Bollywood takes its film promotions very seriously and a series of promotional events are held starting from at least a couple of months prior to a film’s release and Baahubali’s Hindi presenter, Karan Johar, seems to be following the same strategy. The film has already generated huge craze among the pan-Indian audiences, thanks to the stunning theatrical trailer and Karan Johar’s association.
The film’s first part, Baahubali The Beginning, will be releasing simultaneously on the 10th of July in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi.
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
Articles that might interest you