Earlier today morning, the makers of Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film Srimanthudu addressed an important press meet to announce the new release date of the film. They made it clear that the movie will hit the screens worldwide on August 7th. Although they haven’t cited any reason for the postponement , it is believed that they decided to push it further to make it viable for the other major releases and also to facilitate maximum screens in all the areas of release.
Few hours later, Shobu Yarlagadda, one of producers of Bahubali, stated that they had requested the makers of Srimanthudu to push the release date. He also thanked them for their mutual consent towards their request and for maintaining a healthy relationship in the industry.
This is a commendable decision by the producers which will benefit both the movies. As both these movies are carrying an unprecedented hype all over the world, this development will definitely augur well for both the ventures to rack up huge collections.
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
- National Award winning Shatamanam Bhavathi celebrates 100 days
- Ravi Teja to romance two heroines in his next
Articles that might interest you