In this rare photograph, late prime minister Indira Gandhi is seen with the heroic Indian Navy officers who sank the Pakistani PNS Ghazi submarine off the Visakhapatnam coast during the 1971 Indo-Pak war.
Needless to say that this photograph is generating a lot of buzz for the film’s promotions just a couple of days ahead of its release. Ghazi is based on the incidents that took place during the mysterious sinking of PNS Ghazi.
Ghazi stars Rana Daggubati, Om Puri, Nasser, Taapsee, Kay Kay Menon and Atul Kulkarni etc. Debutant Sankalp has directed this movie and PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainments banners have produced it. Ghazi is releasing in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi on February 17th.
- Exciting details about Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR – Charan
- PSPK’s first look gets a date
- First look of Mohan Babu’s next to be out today
- Sun TV bags Indrasena’s satellite rights
- Posani rejects his Nandi Award