Young Tiger NTR’s just commenced 27th movie, tentatively titled Jai Lavakusa, is already a crazy project in the tinsel town as NTR is portraying three different roles for the first time in his career.
Now, over the past few days, there have been rumors that this Bobby directorial is a remake of Thala Ajith’s 2006 Tamil movie, Varalaru. The fact that Ajith plays triple roles of a father and two sons in the Tamil original and NTR doing the same feat in his 27th movie led to these speculations.
However, the film’s unit has clarified that NTR27 is nowhere connected to Varalaru. The movie’s shooting is taking place in Hyderabad currently. Kalyanram produces this high budget entertainer.
- Tholi Prema strikes $1M, Back-to-back feat by Varun Tej
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn