Star diva Sridevi, who made her comeback to acting with English Vinglish in 2012, is all set to enthrall her fans once again with the an intense and emotional thriller titled MOM. Incidentally, MOM is Sridevi’s 300th movie.
MOM’s minute long teaser was unveiled this morning and it promises a solid comeback yet again for this queen of Indian cinema. MOM is directed by ace adman Ravi Udyawar and produced by Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor. Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Akshaye Khanna, Abhimanyu Singh and others play important roles in this movie.
AR Rahman has scored the film’s soundtrack. MOM is slated to hit the screens on July 14th in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil simultaneously.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you