Star diva Sridevi, who made her comeback to acting with English Vinglish in 2012, is all set to enthrall her fans once again with the an intense and emotional thriller titled MOM. Incidentally, MOM is Sridevi’s 300th movie.
MOM’s minute long teaser was unveiled this morning and it promises a solid comeback yet again for this queen of Indian cinema. MOM is directed by ace adman Ravi Udyawar and produced by Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor. Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Akshaye Khanna, Abhimanyu Singh and others play important roles in this movie.
AR Rahman has scored the film’s soundtrack. MOM is slated to hit the screens on July 14th in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil simultaneously.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you