Reacting quickly to this, Tej said that his brother is quite young and is currently pursuing his studies. Tej also added that it is his brother’s wish as to what he wants to do in life and as an elder brother, he will always support him and as of now, he has no such plans.
Finally, Tej ended by saying that he missed out on many things in life and wants his brother to lead a happy life and him, as a brother will help him in whichever way possible.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019