Reacting quickly to this, Tej said that his brother is quite young and is currently pursuing his studies. Tej also added that it is his brother’s wish as to what he wants to do in life and as an elder brother, he will always support him and as of now, he has no such plans.
Finally, Tej ended by saying that he missed out on many things in life and wants his brother to lead a happy life and him, as a brother will help him in whichever way possible.
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
- Ramya Krishna thanks audience for Baahubali
- Baahubali’s sets new records in Karnataka & Kerala, misses TN
Articles that might interest you