Earlier today, Sai Dharam Tej’s new movie in the direction of Karunakaran was launched officially. Speaking at the launch, Tej said that he has known Karunakaran right from the time when he was young and shares memories of him working on Toli Prema.
He also added that he is very excited to shoot for this film which was being planned by K S Rama Rao from the past one year or so. Touted to be a romantic drama, this film will have Anupama Parameswaran as the female lead.
Meanwhile, Tej’s other film with V V Vinayak was also launched recently
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you