Earlier today, Sai Dharam Tej’s new movie in the direction of Karunakaran was launched officially. Speaking at the launch, Tej said that he has known Karunakaran right from the time when he was young and shares memories of him working on Toli Prema.
He also added that he is very excited to shoot for this film which was being planned by K S Rama Rao from the past one year or so. Touted to be a romantic drama, this film will have Anupama Parameswaran as the female lead.
Meanwhile, Tej’s other film with V V Vinayak was also launched recently
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut