Teja has decided to change the title of his latest film Neeku Naaku Dash Dash. Earlier today, he revealed that the film has been renamed as Neeku Naaku. Apart from the change in the film’s title, he has decided to add few scenes featuring Dharmavarapu Subramanaiam. Yesterday, we had revealed that Teja has asked theaters across the state to stop screening of the film. Now, he has announced the film’s new version will be released on May 4. The film stars Prince and Nandita in lead roles and Theertha played an important role. Yashwanth had composed the music and Rasool Ellore is the cinematographer. Lets see if these changes really have an impact on the film’s box-office fortune.
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan