After waiting painstakingly for more than a decade, director Teja finally scored a blockbuster with Rana’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri. Buoyed by the film’s success, Teja plans to return to movie production on his Chitram Movies banner.
In his latest interview, Teja, who had introduced numerous stars to the film industry in the past, revealed that he may not direct movies featuring new talents anymore. However, Teja went on to say that he is planning to produce movies with aspiring filmmakers and actors who come up with innovative ideas.
More details about Teja’s production and directorial ventures will be out soon.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat