After waiting painstakingly for more than a decade, director Teja finally scored a blockbuster with Rana’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri. Buoyed by the film’s success, Teja plans to return to movie production on his Chitram Movies banner.
In his latest interview, Teja, who had introduced numerous stars to the film industry in the past, revealed that he may not direct movies featuring new talents anymore. However, Teja went on to say that he is planning to produce movies with aspiring filmmakers and actors who come up with innovative ideas.
More details about Teja’s production and directorial ventures will be out soon.
- From common man to CM: Mahesh’s inspirational rise in BAN
- Jai Simha’s talkie part to conclude by Dec 1st
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next