Director Teja was present in the polling booth, when Chiranjeevi’s voting incident took place. The incident in which an NRI had asked Chiranjeevi to stand in the queue for voting has been heavily publicized by the media.
However Teja has different things to say “Chiranjeevi and I voted at the same time. He was obstructed by the guy standing behind me. Chiranjeevi first stood in the line along with his family. People alongside him and some media guys asked Chiranjeevi to go ahead and vote.
He obliged them and came out of the line to move ahead and voted. Now, the guy behind me had a problem and questioned Chiranjeevi about this. To this, he amicably answered the NRI and came back and stood in the queue.
Media has shown the entire episode in magnifying glass, and tried to show Chiranjeevi as villain which is not the fact” revealed Teja.
- National Award winning Shatamanam Bhavathi celebrates 100 days
- Ravi Teja to romance two heroines in his next
- Sukumar’s complete de-styling for Ram Charan
- Senior heroine’s wish to explore Tollywood
- AP government sanctions special permission for Baahubali
Articles that might interest you