Director Teja introduced several stars to Tollywood. Late Uday Kiran, Nithiin, Navdeep and Nanditha are some of his successful finds. According to the latest report published in a national English news daily, Teja is going to launch Rajasekhar-Jeevitha’s daughter Sivani this year.
Apparently, Teja, Rajasekhar and Jeevitha have been family friends since a long time and the star couple entrusted Teja with the job of introducing their elder daughter. The couple confirmed that Sivani will be making her silver screen debut in 2017 itself.
Teja is currently busy shooting for Nene Raju Nene Mantri, starring Rana. He is expected to work on Sivani’s debut film soon after he wraps up NRNM.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you