Director Teja introduced several stars to Tollywood. Late Uday Kiran, Nithiin, Navdeep and Nanditha are some of his successful finds. According to the latest report published in a national English news daily, Teja is going to launch Rajasekhar-Jeevitha’s daughter Sivani this year.
Apparently, Teja, Rajasekhar and Jeevitha have been family friends since a long time and the star couple entrusted Teja with the job of introducing their elder daughter. The couple confirmed that Sivani will be making her silver screen debut in 2017 itself.
Teja is currently busy shooting for Nene Raju Nene Mantri, starring Rana. He is expected to work on Sivani’s debut film soon after he wraps up NRNM.
- 2.0 to beat Dangal’s record in China
- India’s Oscar Choice Turns Controversial
- No movie should be compared with Baahubali: Prabhas
- Sundar C Postpones His Dream Project Again
- Upasana will never disclose that secret about Ram Charan
Articles that might interest you