Director Teja introduced several stars to Tollywood. Late Uday Kiran, Nithiin, Navdeep and Nanditha are some of his successful finds. According to the latest report published in a national English news daily, Teja is going to launch Rajasekhar-Jeevitha’s daughter Sivani this year.
Apparently, Teja, Rajasekhar and Jeevitha have been family friends since a long time and the star couple entrusted Teja with the job of introducing their elder daughter. The couple confirmed that Sivani will be making her silver screen debut in 2017 itself.
Teja is currently busy shooting for Nene Raju Nene Mantri, starring Rana. He is expected to work on Sivani’s debut film soon after he wraps up NRNM.
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
Articles that might interest you